Stay Ahead Of Potential Ant Infestations In Snohomish
July 15, 2022
Ant control in Snohomish is a vital step in staying ahead of potential ant infestations and protecting your property from this small but troublesome pest. To learn how to get rid of ants, you should be putting prevention tactics into place and investing in the help of Snohomish pest control.
Signs Of An Ant Infestation
In Snohomish, there are a few different types of ants that you may encounter around your home, such as odorous house ants, moisture ants, and carpenter ants. Each of these ants will present similar infestation signs once they’ve moved onto your property; keeping an eye out for these signs can help you get ahead of an infestation before it becomes completely out of control:
- You see ants around your property or invading your home, especially food storage areas.
- You notice ant colonies outdoors or ant mounds in your yard.
- Trash areas, either inside or outside, have become overrun with ants.
- You hear a rustling noise inside walls at night (this happens most often with carpenter ant infestations).
- There are signs of tunneling damage or wood shavings around your home (carpenter ant damage).
Suppose you do notice one or more of these signs on your property. In that case, you should reach out to Guard Pest Control immediately for ant control solutions that remove any ongoing infestation.
FAQ: What To Expect From Professional Ant Control
Many individuals aren’t sure what to expect when it comes to professional ant control. However, at Guard Pest Control, we can assure you that we will give you the best quality ant control service.
After inspecting and consulting your property's needs, we will implement tailored solutions for comprehensive ant control in your house and ant control in your yard. After we address the infestation, we’ll help you understand how you can protect your property from ants in the future and follow up with treatment as needed.
Tips To Prevent Ant Reinfestation
To stop ants from invading your home again after an eradicated infestation, you should implement the following prevention tips:
- Seal up cracks around windows, doors, and your home’s foundation to stop ants from getting inside.
- Finish exposed wood and repair damaged wood that carpenter where ants could potentially tunnel.
- Keep your yard free of debris like fallen branches and leaf litter, and keep the grass trimmed low to make the area less hospitable to ants.
- Fix up leaks and moisture issues around your property as excess water pools can attract ants.
- Dispose of all trash promptly and in tightly sealed bags.
- Store leftover food properly, and don’t leave out food waste or dirty dishes to attract ants.
Suppose you have questions about ant prevention or experience a reinfestation despite your best preventative efforts. In that case, you reach out to Guard Pest Control as soon as possible for further advice.
Let Snohomish Pest Control Help With Your Ant Problem
Your ant problem needs to be dealt with by the best pest control company for ants in Snohomish, Guard Pest Control. With assistance from our experts, you’ll have an ant infestation on your property taken care of in no time and be able to reclaim your home from this hazardous pest.